Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Culinary Artists

I would like to think that my family has some culinary artists in it. As I was growing up, I always enjoyed whatever homecooked concoction my mom's mind devised. She is quite good at cooking, and whenever she wasn't cooking something scrumptious, Dad was.

The traits of being a culinary artist were inherited by others in the family. My sister Megan is the most notable of my siblings for having this talent. When she was in school I would go to her apartment and partake of the heavenly goodness that she prepared for Sunday dinner. I remember that once, quite recently, as I visited her and her husband, she "threw together" one of the best breakfasts of all time.

Boyd also wields his skills from time to time. Now I am not sure what that kid can do on a daily basis, but man, if you are out to grill, there is almost no one (next to Dad) that I would want grill my steak!

Then at last we arrive at my culinary art skills. I can make quesadilla's!

It is a good thing that in my efforts to save money by eating out less, I have had the great wisdom to buy Frosted Flakes.

2 Comments:

At November 28, 2006 at 1:54:00 PM PST , Blogger Klobas said...

Frosted Flakes or the cheap stuff...cause you can save a LOT more money that way

 
At November 29, 2006 at 4:58:00 AM PST , Blogger Ben and Krystal said...

reminds me of the time I was supposed to bring in my favorite recipe to school for a classroom cookbook. I brought in a recipe for my all time favorite meal...cinnamon toast! -K

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]